Saturday, February 21, 2009

my silly five step plan to attraction

ok so i have been asked what i am attracted to by so many people that i am posting here so that instead i can be lazy and just send links out. for those that are lazy, dont even try to contact me. i can barely take care of myself as it is, but the last thing i am going to do again in my life is allow another man to treat me like the slave in the relationship because 'i do it better' and therefore he wants to me to do everything and basically live to be pampered....

it is varies simple to me when it comes to being attracted to someone that i want to begin a relationship with.

first and foremost i have to look at you and see you, see how pretty your eyes are, how nice your smile is and think damn i wonder wonder wonder what his lips would taste like. that is simple, it takes a picture without your sunglasses on or a hat on your head, simple for me to see you. if you can't show yourself then in my book you have already lost the race. the reason being that i am a cocky little girl, i came from beautiful parents and even though i will not win any beauty pagents... i have never been barked at in any public place. i can tell you this much, different boys with different looks attract me.... so don't think any one thing will gain you brownie points.

second, once i look at you and let my dirty mind run wild, you have to be able to speak. i will be the first one to look at you and say 'huh' but normally that means that i am paying actual attention instead of like so many others zoning out and thinking about the next pair of shoes to buy, my grocery list for tomorrow or any of the other massive amounts of things that i plan for myself on a daily basis. when it comes to speaking i want to see your passion for what you love, i want to know what you do and how you grace life with your pressence, what makes you different from others and if it all comes out right then i am really thinking i wonder wonder wonder what his lips taste like.

third is the kiss and to me one of the most important points in getting to know someone. you may get through stage one and stage two but if your kiss lags then i tend to fall behind. a kiss is the very passion of a relationship and the reason that we girls tend to hold onto that moment so much. if you are with me i don't want you kissing other girls, and if i love your kiss then i will want it all over my body. when it comes to my kissing i like them hard and soft, i like lips pursed and i like tongue. it is one of the best things and as old as i am, i totally like making out with someone for hours on a couch, even though i know that my parents arent going to butt in on me. a good kiss makes my body quiver and if you really know how to kiss then pull me close to you and do it and keep doing it and i will be yours.

once we get to step four which tends to the longest of the whole process will be when i really want to get to know you. this isn't just the normal over dinner small talk. i want to know your dreams, where you are going with them and what your personal plans for the future are. the first three steps are a simple combination of head, heart and body and step four is when the emotion of care will actually come into play. if you can get into and through step four then step five is a killer.

step five is sex, not making love for this girl. for to 'make love' to someone i have to be 'in love' with somone and normally my sagittarius lusty nature gets the best of me before it goes there. i like sex and sex with the right person is like firworks on the fourth of july. but i want all stages of sex, its the whole ball game with me or nothing at all. advice to litle boys - sex with me is a tit for tat situation. i get - you get, bitte sagst ja!! (and if you don't know german that translates lazily to 'please say yes').

my stages are simple, if you fall out of one or the other we may be able to be friends but dont change yourself to try to fit into my mold. it isnt worth trying to change yourself as i will never again change myself for another person again in my life. if you cant take me as i am with all my faults, goodnesses, weakness and strength then you really dont want me and i am okay with that, i just hope you can be too.

have fun finding your love, i have been having a great time back to looking for my true love and as much as i gave you a little bit here, you will never get it all from me. my true next love will be my gunpowder making every part of me go off like the biggest brightest firework on fourth of july. heart, mind and soul combined to create perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment