Monday, January 12, 2009

what can't people just be real

so i have been trying to get to know people. and what i have realized is that nowadays people can be so fake. when asked a question, they think and think and think about the perfect way to answer it. but when it comes down to it, no one is perfect so why do we try.

perfection is for each one of us and as perfect or imperfect as we want ourselves to be. if you want to be an ass, be an ass. if you want to be a model, all i ask is that you know your own limitations without beating yourself into the ground. this isn't american idol and if i were a judge, i would so be simon. but when it comes down to it we all have our little perks that make us.... well us.

i think the best song to describe me, though i have my blog filled with ten is meredith brooks bitch. i can be everything at anytime i want to be. when my roommates children are here i am stern and guiding and helpful. when i go out i am a party girl, keeping the conversation going from g to nc-17and back again, drinking my long island ice teas or matching shot for shot with kamikazes. when i am alone i am lonely and concentrating on playing sudoku or being creative writing poetry with my cats on my bed purring away. when i am at work i am the model whatever, respectful and disciplined.

with me it really depends on what you expect as to what i give. i don't change who i am, i just sometimes calm down my wacky nature to fit in a little better. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. i talk like a guy and i like it. you don't, i apologize but i changed for my last relationship and lost who i was, who he fell for and who i knew.

when it comes down to it, if you want to know me - you will need to know the real me. if not i apologize but this boat is furnished and ready for someone to take her as she is. goofy, crazy, silly, wacky, sexy, spirited and all. you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment